In a few days it will be 2017, which means it’s the time of year to create resolutions that are usually broken within a few days of making them. This year I have decided to compile a list of things I would like to do and as long as I at least attempt to do everything on the list I will consider it a success. So without further ado here is my 2017 list:
- Start working out again
- Get out more
- Try to come out of your shell a bit. People and just the world in general can be scary, but life is more fun when you stop hiding.
- Do more of the things that make me happy. Even when things get hectic!
- Reach 100 followers on my blog
- Graduate high school. Almost there!
- Try new things
- Post more often
- Learn to play an instrument well. Meaning strumming two cords out of tune doesn’t count.
- Spend more time with family and friend’s
- Try to be less negative. Smile:)
These are most of the things I wanna try to do in 2017. I’m sure I’ll find more things that I want to do and accomplish in 2017, but for now this is it. Hopefully this year I stick to my resolutions, of course only time will tell. If you have any resolutions I wish you the best of luck with them and Happy New Year!