I’ve been trying to grow my hair out for awhile now, but I wanted to keep it healthy looking even as it grew longer. I did a lot of research, had lots of trial and error, so here are the best tips I’ve found for having healthy hair:
- Use conditioner every time you wash your hair
- Brush your hair from the bottom up to reduce chance of breakage
- Get your hair trimmed often, this will remove split ends and damaged hair. Cutting your hair often does not make it grow faster, but it will make it appear thicker and healthier.
- Rinse your hair with cold water at the end of each shows to close the cuticle and seal in moisture
- Avoid heat tools as much as possible
- Make sure you eat enough protein like nuts, eggs, etc
- Don’t shampoo your hair daily; try to only shampoo your hair two to three times a week
- Avoid stress! Stress causes your hair to fall out and is just not good for you in general
- If you use dry shampoo, hair spray, or anything like that make sure to wash your that day or the next day; leaving it in can lead to dandruff and unhealthy hair.
Hoped this helped you out and if you have any tips please leave a comment. Thank you for reading x
I’ve been struggling with moderate acne for about two years now and nothing has really worked to clear it up. Youtube kept playing the ad for this mask, so I decided to give it a try. When you buy the mask it comes with an activator. Each activator has thirty sessions and after that you have to buy a new one, which is something I didn’t like about it. I wish that each activator came with sixty sessions, that way you would only half to replace it every two months instead of every month. The company says this masks treats mild to moderate acne.
How to use:
- Connect the activator to the mask, each session lasts ten minutes. Use the mask once daily.
- Wash and dry your face before each session to remove oil and makeup.
- Put on the mask like you would a pair of glasses .
- Press and hold the power button for one second to begin your treatment.
- After ten minutes the mask will turn off automatically.
- After each session the number on the activator will go down and once it hits zero you half to purchase a new one.
The blue and red lights treats acne by reducing the bacteria. The blue light kills bacteria and the red light reduces inflammation. By reducing bacteria you reduce the appearance of acne on the skin. Of course since this mask only treats acne caused by bacteria it doesn’t work for everyone.
I have moderate acne and dry skin, the mask helped clear a lot of the acne on my forehead, but the acne I get from stress on the side of my face stayed the same. I liked how easy the product was to use and that it was easy to incorporate it into my daily routine, but it didn’t work as well as I hoped. I won’t be continuing use of this product, if it had worked really well I would have been happy to pay fifteen dollars a month, but for something that only slightly helped it isn’t worth it. Of course different people have different causes for their acne so it’s worth a try if you have thirty dollars, but that may be a bit much for a maybe.
Hopefully you found this post helpful x
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing as the risks are unknown