School is about to start:( Their are great things about back to school like seeing friends and of course stationary! Here are three DIY notebooks
- Makeup sponge
- Sealant if your notebook has a glossy finish
- (Optional) Masking tape
1. Start off by packing your stencil where you want it it tape it down with masking tape.
2. Use a makeup sponge or paint brushy to dab paint on to the stencil and then take the stencil off. If you want a cleaner look lightly dab and do thin layers of paint. If you want the paint to bleed hold the sponge down for longer and only do one coat.
3. Add little jewels and your done
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue (I used hot glue, but elmers glue will work as well)
Instructions: This one is probably the easiest. Just take some scrapbook paper, cut it to size, and glue it down.
- Cross stitch thread and needle
1. Paint your notebook whatever color you want and then once it’s dry seal it2. Their are actually two ways you can do this next step. 1- print out the picture provided, tape it to your notebook, and using a needle poke a hole anywhere their is a dot.
2- Using a pencil lightly draw a pineapple on your notebook and put a dot where your going to go through with the tread3. Then thread your needle and create your design. When I did the outline of the pineapple I went around twice and did every other one. Their isn’t any pacific way you have to do this, as long as it looks like a pineapple you should be good.
4. Lastly I took a black paint marker and wrote hello.
This one reminds me so much of summer and is my favorite out of these three notebooks.
Hope you liked this post x