Unfortunately summer is almost over, but I still have a little while longer to enjoy the warm weather. I’m obsessed with beach waves and have been wearing them most of the summer. I usually just use sea salt spray, but when I want lots of waves I follow the same steps.
I start by taking a shower and air dry my hair till it’s only slightly damp. I then spray my hair with sea salt spray. Here’s a link on how to make sea salt spray
Then I loosely french braid my hair and let it dry over night
In the morning I let my hair out and leave it for a bit.
Sometimes I’ll use hair spray to make the waves stay better. These pictures were taken in the afternoon and I didn’t use any hairspray. The hair lasted about a day and a half before it lost the waves.
This my last summer post:( I’m about to start back to school post and I’m already missing summer post.
Hope you liked this post x
I’ve been trying to grow my hair out for awhile now, but I wanted to keep it healthy looking even as it grew longer. I did a lot of research, had lots of trial and error, so here are the best tips I’ve found for having healthy hair:
- Use conditioner every time you wash your hair
- Brush your hair from the bottom up to reduce chance of breakage
- Get your hair trimmed often, this will remove split ends and damaged hair. Cutting your hair often does not make it grow faster, but it will make it appear thicker and healthier.
- Rinse your hair with cold water at the end of each shows to close the cuticle and seal in moisture
- Avoid heat tools as much as possible
- Make sure you eat enough protein like nuts, eggs, etc
- Don’t shampoo your hair daily; try to only shampoo your hair two to three times a week
- Avoid stress! Stress causes your hair to fall out and is just not good for you in general
- If you use dry shampoo, hair spray, or anything like that make sure to wash your that day or the next day; leaving it in can lead to dandruff and unhealthy hair.
Hoped this helped you out and if you have any tips please leave a comment. Thank you for reading x