Raspberries, blueberries, and mint:
Instructions: Rinse the blueberries, mint, and raspberries and put them in a container. Pour water in the container and leave it overnight.
Cucumber and lemon: This is great for boosting your immune system, keeping you hydrated, and removes harmful toxins from your body. You can add meant to this one if you would like.
Instructions: Cut up the lemon and cumber and add everything to your container. This one does’t need long, I usually let it sit for half an hour and it’s plenty strong.
Raspberries, cucumber, and mint: It will boost your metabolism and flush out toxins. Its a great detox water to have if your felling a bit sluggish.
Lemon, blueberry, and raspberry: I recommend this one if you feel like your gonna get sick, or it’s flu season. It has lots of vitamin c
Apple Detox water: The apple will act as an energy booster, I like to have it around one in the afternoon when I’m starting to slow down. This drink also bust your metabolism and has lots of antioxidents. You can add a pinch of cinnamon if you want, I personally like it plain, but it depends on you preference.
Instructions: Cut 5 thin slices of a sweet apple(you can add more if you want)add water and let sit for at least ten minutes. If you want it to be stronger make it up the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight.
Water can get a bit boring sometimes and fruit and herbs can add some flavor when I want something besides water to drink. Their refreshing and perfect for summer. I hope this was helpful x
My family tends to move every 6 months to two years and were about to move. Usually I live in rented places, so I have to get permission to paint, honestly since were going to be there a short time I usually don’t bother. My parents decided to buy a house and I plan on painting my room as soon as I can and since I just turned 18 hopefully it will be my last move with them before I move out. Three places ago I painted one of my walls lavender and even though I LOVE COLOR, I decided to go more neutral with this room. I went to Home Depot and got tons of paint swatches of different shades of white When picking paint keep in my mind your needs, if you have kids consider paint that’s washable for hand prints and the occasional wall drawing. I’m painting my walls white and considering how clumsy I am does worry me, but maybe it’ll just make me more careful, hopefully.
As for my office I’m going with grey, because I will be working a lot in there and I know I’m bound to accidentally hit walls moving things and grey shows less wear and tear then white.
The last step before buying paint is getting a sample to test on your wall, because you don’t want to be stuck with a paint color you hate. Paint a sample on your wall and the next day look at it different times of the day, because the color will look slightly different in the morning then it does in the afternoon. Of course if you really end up hating the color you can repaint, that’s just a lot of extra time. Good luck! I hope you love whatever color you pick.
I’ve been traveling ever since I was little, I was five when I went on my first flight alone, and I loved it. Last year was the first time since I was three that I didn’t go anywhere, so hopefully I can see a few places this year.Since it’s only a weekend trip I don’t need to take a lot of accessories, just some sunglasses, and a bracelet. Essentials are clothes and my camera, everything else slowly makes it’s way into my suitcase. I plan out my outfits for the weekend and I make sure I pack an extra outfit, just in case. I also like to pack work out clothes, most places I’m swimming and walking around, but if I’m just going to see family or friends we spend most of our time together talking and catching up. I don’t tend to wear a lot of makeup, especially on trips I just like to relax and give my skin a break, but I do pack some in case I want to go out. Cosmetics are essential, I have tons of allergies so I can never use hotel soaps. If my trip is going to be longer than three days I’ll bring my travel bottles, but all I need is enough shampoo and conditioner for one shower, so to save space in my bag I put them in these little containers.I used to be really bad about over packing, I would bring about three bags for a three day trip, I now make a list and try to stick to it. I miss traveling and hopefully I’ll be able to travel a lot more and see more places. I have a list of places I want to go and I’m slowly checking places off. What place is at the top of your list to visit?
Hope you enjoyed this post x
Life definitely never follow’s a plan, which can be exciting, but it’s also TERRIFYING. It’s my birthday and even though I’m only turning 18 I already have lots of regrets and as I grow up I will continue to make mistakes. I have three older sibling and watching them and the mistakes they made I was able to avoid making some of the same mistakes, instead I just made my own; still sharing what you’ve learnt can help someone else, I know a lot of people helped me. Here are 18 things I have learnt
- Making mistakes is apart of life so don’t be so scared of them(I am a perfectionist and whenever I mess something up or struggle I get so frustrated and upset. One of my biggest things is not doing something because I’m scared of failing, but if you don’t fail you won’t grow.)
- Don’t keep everything inside
- It’s ok to try lots of different things, but if you find something that you love to do, hold onto it
- Don’t think so much about the future that you miss the present
- Life isn’t as colorful without dreams
- Nothing in life is perfect, but it’s the imperfections that make it real
- If your not happy with your present, work to make your future better
- It’s amazing how much the little things mean
- While it’s good to be realistic, if you have a dream you should try to follow it; even if it seems impossible. If you don’t you’ll always wonder what if
- Being scared is perfectly normal, but don’t let fear rule your life and stop you from doing things(unless it’s something really dangerous)
- Go for it! You have this life so try to live it as best you can and have fun
- Smile:) In life their is so much bad, so in those good moments just focus on what’s happening, not on all the other stuff
- It’s ok to ask for help
- Most things in life are going to be a lot of work, but most of the time it’s worth it, especially if it’s something or someone that you love.
- Everyone is different and you have to figure out what’s right for you in life
- AlWAYS make time for the ones you love, because you never know how much time you have with them
- Sometimes it’s better to regret something you did rather then something you didn’t do
- Being surrounded by friends and family who love you can make the hard times a little bit easier
I’m 18! I’m honestly completely terrified, but their are some perks like: I can sky dive, get a tattoo, live on my own, I can legally drink in some countries(mostly excited because I can go dancing in clubs). On the downside Turning 18 comes with a lot of responsibility, I’m not a kid anymore, of course I still have a lot of growing up to do. A lot of my friends and people I know can’t wait to grow up, but ever since I was a kid I wanted to stay young. I would look at the adults around me and they always seemed stressed or upset, while the kids were usually running around and laughing; I know some adults are quite happy, but their is no denying that as you grow up life tends to get harder. Of course everyone has to grow up at some point, we can’t be Peter Pan, besides because Peter never grew up, he never got to experience some of the best things in life. In any case no matter how scared I am, I’m now an adult, and I’m excited to see what the next chapter in my life will be like.
Hopefully you took something useful away from my rambling
Spring is one of my favorite times of year. The weather starts getting warmer and flowers start to bloom, but it’s also the time of year I go through all my stuff and try to get rid of some things that I no longer need. I get quite attached to certain things, so I just try to focus on when the last time I used the item and if I really need(I definitely keep things that I should get rid of, but have some sort of memory attached to them). I’m particularly bad about getting rid of shoes; I have two pairs of shoes with giant holes on both shoes, but my shoes always reminded me of where I have been. In any case spring feels like a time of new beggings, that’s why I try to start it with decluttering and trying to break bad habits like putting things off as much as I possibly can.
When going through stuff I usually start with my wardrobe. It’s good to start with things that I never wear or getting rid of things that don’t fit anymore. I have a fairly small wardrobe so I find this pretty easy.
After everything has been gone through it is time to start cleaning:o
Thankfully spring isn’t just about cleaning; it’s a great time for picnics, bike rides, and spending time with family and friends.
Happy Sping ❤
- Monthly Favorites
- DIY’s- Their are hundreds of DIY’s that you can do a post or you can create your own
- Your bucket list
- Share Your Favorite Bloggers- I love to read these as I’m always looking for new blogs to read
- Write about places you’ve been
- A how-to post
- Book recommendation
- Your ten favorite movies
- Travel essentials
- Outfit of the day
- Write a post about why you started blogging
- Things that make you happy
- Share a recipe
- Photo post- make a post using only photos
- Life hacks
- Create a contest
- Creating goals- Talk about your goals and how your working to achieve them. You can talk about monthly goals or goals for the next five years.
- Trying something new- find something you haven’t done like rock climbing and do it for a post(you could end up finding a new hobby)
- What Inspires you- Write about the people and things that inspire you
- Write about some of the best advice you’ve been given
- What do you want to improve on- Talk about things you want to change; getting in shape, eating healthier, whatever it may be.
- Share your exercise routine
- Where do you want to be in 5 or 10 years
- Write a review
- Share your social media
- Write about something that means a lot to you
- Create a post about someone you’ve lost and their impact on your life
- Room tour
- Haul- After you go shopping share what you’ve purchased
- Summer essentials
- Ways to save money
- Share what you’ve learned-Talk about important things and lessons you have learned throughout your life so far
- What I eat in a day
- 10 facts about me
- Write about your biggest regret- Sharing something like this might help someone else about to make the same mistake or just help someone realize that were all human and its ok to make mistakes.
- Must have beauty products
- What to do when your bored
- Write a post about your best friend
- Talk about your family
- Nighttime routine
- Write about where you grew up
- Life update/diary post
- Milestone post- Write a post about reaching hundred followers, 1000 views, any sort of milestone you have. It’s nice to have to look back on and accomplishing g something just gives you a really good feeling
- Explain the meaning behind your blog name
- Follow up post- These are great if you do post like bucket list, after you’ve done something on the list it’s a good idea to write a post about it
- Room makeover
- Write about your pets
- Skin care routine- When I was trying to figure out my skin care routine I read a ton of other people’s to get ideas of products and tips to try
- Write about one of your hobbies or interest- Music, painting, photography, soccer, whatever your interest is their’s a very good chance that their are other people out there with the same interest or who just want to learn more about something
I’ve only been blogging for a few months, but every once in a while I will have a creative block and have no ideas; now whenever I feel extra creative I come up with as many ideas as I can. Above are few blog post ideas that I love. I hoped this helped x
If you have any blog post ideas please leave a comment down below, I’m always looking for ideas